- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mail (Opens in new window)
Book the most popular tour for your Havana City Break , the so called “Havana Colonial” tour and enjoy the explosion of music, tasty cocktails, the smiles of its citizens, colorful buildings, magnificent colonial squares and much more. This tour offers you an authentic experience of this fascinating city, designated as a World Heritage by UNESCO.
During your discoveries you have the unique option to relax in our modern accommodations with all the necessary amenities and to enjoy the hospitality and professionalism of our hosts for a pleasant stay. The accommodations are located in the residential areas of Playa or Vedado, meaning in the center of Havanna.
The minimum stay to book are 2 days, which means 2 nights.
- Havana Tour Guideline Map
- Airport transfer
- Cuban breakfasts, fruits, juices, coffee, bread, eggs and more
- One hour vintage car tour through Havana
- 24 Hours support and advice
The Old Havana is home of the most fascinating landmarks of Havana with historic squares, churches, fortresses, museums, bars and other architectural jewels. A Highlight after a busy walking day is the Malecon where you can relax and enjoy the breeze from the caribbean sea.
Please review the description above to get an idea of what going to expert you and if you have any question or need included some service please let’s us know the details. By the location of the accommodation in Playa or Vedado is based on the availability of them.
In general you should plan at least a weekend to discover the most interesting attractions of Havana.
Welcome to Havana