1. Passport must be valid at least 6 months after day of entry.
  2. For applying the visa called Tourist Card contact the Cuban embassy in your country.
  3. You can also get the visa or tourist card throug this LINK
  4. The Tourist Card is also your legal entry and exit ticket to and from Cuba and has to be shown at most accommodations.
  5. Travel Heath Insurance. It is mandatory for all visitor to have a travel medical insurance.
  6. Customs Declaration Form is for all Cubans and all visitors and you’ll get during the fly to Cuba or in the airport. This form must be filled out before undergoing the pass control and customs control in the Cuban airport. Official Cuba Customs links “Aduana Cuba”
  7. By request, you have to fill out and / or to show the first address of the accommodation, where you will stay.
  8. By request, the return ticket from Cuba have to be shown.
  9. The tourist Card is valid for 30 days. If you plan a longer trip please contact the Cuban embassy in your country.


The government of the Unite States of America admit and issues two sorts of licenses for travel to Cuba: “GENERAL and SPECIFIC” See more information under the official link of the U.S Department of the treasury: treasury