- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mail (Opens in new window)
The Avalon I Luxury Yacht is a fantastic yacht with a diameter of 40 meters length and provide magnificent accommodations for up to 18 guests in 8 Staterooms
The Avalon I also provides for its guest relaxing lounge area with desk and PC and also features a sun deck with jacuzzi, ensuring perfect relaxation. The large dining area is on the upper deck with a corner bar. The cuisine is a mix of the best Continental Italian fare and delicious seafood and traditional Cuban dishes, with lobster being a specialty aboard the Avalon I.
In Jardines de la Reina, the season is year round. A normal week includes 17 dives from Sunday to Friday, return to the mainland is on Saturday morning at around 9 am. It is possible to book extra dives on request.
–The mandatory rates below will be included in the final price:
• Registration fee: € 91.00
• Conservation fee: € 182.00
- Avalon I has great accommodations for up to 18 guests in 8 Staterooms: two Staterooms back from the main salon, four Staterooms on the lower deck (all have private bathrooms, hot water, comfortable beds, TV, and A/C) and two staterooms on the middle deck (with sharing bathroom) . There is a crew cabin with two bunks in the Captain’s Bridge located on the upper deck.
- There are many outlets on board that provide both 110 and 220V. The beautiful pickled oak interior decor has an open and contemporary atmosphere. The lounging area is a large salon with a set of large inviting sofas that form the central setting and also a desk and PC station.
- On the upper deck, the large dining area is surrounded by comfortable sofas inviting to sit before dinner to enjoy a cocktail while watching the sunset. There is a large bar on one corner with a music system and well equipped to prepare all kinds of cocktails, and also to assist in the preparation and service during dinner. Beside the bar, a glass door leads to the captain’s bridge, including a nice bathroom and crew cabin. At the end of the large dining room, the stairs lead to the roof, to an open area with Jacuzzi, a majestic grill, chairs and an excellent panoramic view.
Diving schedule is usually at the discretion of the customers following the instructor’s suggestions with 3 daily dives.
- The wakeup call at 7:00 am, coffee/tea ready, breakfast at 7:15 am.
- The diving instructors are ready to go diving from 8:00 am. Fast diving boats are used to reach diving spots having the opportunity to explore different sites each day and enjoy the view of mangrove channels, virgin beaches, birds and other exuberant fauna during the trips.
- There is no chance for loneliness; dive guides and crew are available every single minute. The group guarantees all the equipment required to ensure safety “First Aid kits with O2 on every boat, excellent communications with mother boats and mainland, life jackets, etc.
- Sunday morning, check-in dive to get acquainted and make sure all equipment is in good shape. During the briefings, our experienced instructors will explain every detail of the dive, from what will be seen in a particular spot to the correct behavior while diving with sharks or highlights of the area and special characteristics of the marine life present.
- After the first dive, surface interval in one of the beautiful beaches.
- Second dive and, at midday, boats will return for lunch.
- Together with the instructor, arrange time for afternoon dives or for excursions through the lagoon and mangrove channels.
- Coming back to the live aboard to enjoy a frozen mojitos, snacks and shares experiences.
- Around 8:00 pm, dinner is served and, like a family, everyone gets together around the table. Night dives available.
- Evening time next to the bar, to watch photos and videos while breathing the sea atmosphere, it’s time to plan with the instructors what will happen next day.
The staff will be in contact every minute to assist and receive special requests or suggestions.
- Laundry Service
- Leisure Deck
- Shaded diving deck
- Camera Station
- Daily housekeeping
- Audio & video entertainment
- Free Internet
- Air Conditioned saloon
- Aircondition Cabins
- Sun Deck
- Indoor Saloon
- Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly
- Warm Water Showers
- Photography Station
- Outdoor Dining
- Separate rinse for u/w camera
- Custom built for diving
- Charging stations
- Radio VHF/DSC/SSB
- Life Vests
- Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kits
- Satellite & mobile phones
- Search light
- Engine room CCTV
- Crew trained in first aid