- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mail (Opens in new window)
The Avalon III Exclusive Cruising Yacht is the largest and most spectacular cruising yacht providing the highest level of comfort and luxury.
Avalon III is 160 foot length luxury motor yacht with 15 staterooms, including 4 suites with balcony. All cabins have private bathrooms and 2 beds (double or twin), air-conditioned with individual thermostats. Avalon III Exclusive Cruising Yacht has an overall capacity of 30 passengers and 12 crew members.
Jardines Avalon III is strikingly beautiful and we are so proud of how she turned out and we very much look forward to hosting you onboard.
Transfer and Embark
Program includes group transfers (individual transfers can be arranged at a supplement) from / to the Havana, Cayo Coco, Santa Clara or Camaguey Airport to Jucaro Port where our Liveaboard departs from.
Clients arriving by their own to Jucaro will board around 4pm. Fishing will start on Sunday morning through Friday. Marine Biologists working with Avalon will be speaking with the clients about Marine conservation and the Gardens of the Queen’s unique ecosystem.
Saturday morning: disembark and group transfer to Cayo Coco, Santa Clara, Camaguey Airport or to Havana (individual transfers can be arranged at a supplement)
-The mandatory rates below are included to the daily price:
• Conservation fee: € 100.00
• Port fee & Health insurance: € 290.00
- Avalon III is a luxury motor yacht with 15 staterooms, including 4 suites with balcony and all its cabins have private bathrooms and 2 beds (double or twin), air-conditioned with individual thermostats. The yacht capacity is of 30 passengers and 12 crew members.
- The design and interior decor give the yacht a touch of intimacy, refinement, a sense of warmth and simplicity, each space is created to provide its guests with maximum comfort and safety. On the top deck there is a Jacuzzi for your enjoyment.
- There is a spacious and comfortable combination lounge, dining room and bar area on the boat deck. In cabins and common areas you will find european /american sockets (220 volts and 110 volts ).
- The yacht offers to the divers a lot of space for dive equipment, photo and video cameras.
- There is avaialble a Detroit Diesel power plant with twin Onan generators; twin Bauer air compressors with cascade filling station and a Brownie NitroxMakerTM System with cascade filling station.
- The wakeup call at 7:00 am, coffee/tea ready, breakfast at 7:15 am.
- The diving instructors are ready to go diving from 8:00 am. Fast diving boats are used to reach diving spots having the opportunity to explore different sites each day and enjoy the view of mangrove channels, virgin beaches, birds and other exuberant fauna during the trips.
- There is no chance for loneliness; dive guides and crew are available every single minute. The group guarantees all the equipment required to ensure safety “First Aid kits with O2 on every boat, excellent communications with mother boats and mainland, life jackets, etc.
- Sunday morning, check-in dive to get acquainted and make sure all equipment is in good shape. During the briefings, our experienced instructors will explain every detail of the dive, from what will be seen in a particular spot to the correct behavior while diving with sharks or highlights of the area and special characteristics of the marine life present.
- After the first dive, surface interval in one of the beautiful beaches.
- Second dive and, at midday, boats will return for lunch.
- Together with the instructor, arrange time for afternoon dives or for excursions through the lagoon and mangrove channels.
- Coming back to the live aboard to enjoy a frozen mojitos, snacks and shares experiences.
- Around 8:00 pm, dinner is served and, like a family, everyone gets together around the table. Night dives available.
- Evening time next to the bar, to watch photos and videos while breathing the sea atmosphere, it’s time to plan with the instructors what will happen next day.
The staff will be in contact every minute to assist and receive special requests or suggestions.
- 5 Cummins KTA total 3500 Hp
- 3 Genset John Deere
- 2 SK WaterMaker
- 4 Nuvair dive compressors 2 Air / 2 Nitrox
- Next generation Northern Lights Chiller AC individually controlled
- Large AC lounge
- Large open-air areas
- Top open air bar with Hot Tub
- Huge dive deck and camera tables
- 12 people crew
- Laundry Service
- Daily housekeeping
- Audio & video entertainment
- TV & Aircon in cabins
- Indoor Saloon
- Warm Water Showers
- 220v in bar and restaurant
- USB in bar, restaurant, rooms
- Depth Sounder
- Radio VHF/DSC/SSB
- Emergency Rafts
- Life Vests
- Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kits
- Bilge pump alarm
- Engine room CCTV
- Crew trained in first aid