- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mail (Opens in new window)
The Diving Playa Larga & Cayo Guillermo package is one of the most fascinating diving tours for groups. You will enjoy these both exclusive protected marine areas and explore a great and the variety of marine species that live in it. Furthermore you will also enjoy the beautiful and exclusive beaches on top of Cayo Guillermo, which has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. If you are looking for diving adventures and at the same time relax on a paradisiacal beach, then this is what you need.
-The package lasts 9 days and 8 nights for a minimum of 7 persons
This package included a total of 8 dives, 4 dives in Playa Larga in Matanzas Province and 4 in the beautiful Cayo Guillermo in Ciego de Avila Province.
In addition you will get all the assistance and guide of the Diving Instructors in Club Habana; Playa Larga and Cayo Guillermo, certified by the SSI Scuba School International didactics.
The rate also include the private airport transfer pick up and drop off as well as for your private accommodation and hotels. The Havana City Tour with a typical cuban lunch is included too. Of your 8 nights Dive Caribe you will spend 6 nights in private Hostels with continental breakfast included and 2 nights in Cayo Guillermo in Iberostar Daiquirí (all inclusive).
- Welcome at the José Martí International Airport by Agency staff
- Transfer to a private hostel in Vedado neighborhood
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation
- Free night – no itinerary
- Breakfast at the hostel included
- Private Havana City Tour with Lunch included
- In the afternoon transfer to the next private accommodation in Playa Larga
The transfers takes about 2 hours – 174 km away
Playa Larga is located north of Bay of Pigs. This nature destination is constituted by its geographical location and potentialities as a nature tourism center, since it is located within the second tourist destination of the province of Matanzas and is located in the famous Nature Park the Zapata swamp “Ciénaga de Zapata”, the largest protected swamp of Cuba. It also is considering as one of the most extensive and best preserved nature of the Caribbean.
- Meeting with the Instructor of the International Long Beach Diving Center
- 4 dives during your stay in Playa Larga
- Optional: Visit the beach Playa Girón, the attraction Guamá or the Crocodile farm of the region
The spectacular Cayo Guillermo is part of Jardines del Rey Archipelago located north of Morón municipality on the northeast coast of Cuba. This small island called key “cayo” has the highest dunes of the Caribbean with 15 meters heigh. A great diversity marine species are found in this archipelago and has one of the most spectacular beaches of the world. The whole region is characterized by its fine white sand, warm turquoise waters and a large number of marine species, as well as its beautiful and colorful corals. Its waters inspired Hemingway to write The Old Man and the Sea. The Media Luna is a small key close to Cayo Guillermo that can be seen from Playa Pilar and this is the perfect place to dive and to practice snorkeling. You will enjoy more than 120 species of fishes, a sunken ship and more surprises.
- 5th day morning – breakfast at the hostel
- Transfer to Cayo Guillermo. This takes about 5 hours 30 minutes – 427 km away. Free night
- 6th day – Breakfast. Meeting with the Instructor in Cayo Guillermo International Diving Center for planing the 4 dives during his stay in Cayo Guillermo
- 7th day – Breakfast. Transfer to Havana. Stay at the hostel of Vedado neighborhood
Transfer takes approximately 7 hours 30 minutes – 597 km away
- Free day in Havana – no itinerary
- Transfer to Havana airport for international flight
- End of services
*The rate does not include: neither International flights, Tourist Visa nor Health insurances.