- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mail (Opens in new window)
The Diving Caribbean & Camper Package is a unique tour made for those who want a different and spectacular vacation. This diving package gives you the opportunity to explore the marine world in Playa Larga located in the protected natural area of Swamp of Zapata “Cienaga de Zapata”, as well as in the famous keys of Cayo Guillermo and Cayo Coco All this will be done with the modern Fiat Rimor Campervan available for 4 persons included in this diving package. So that you can fully enjoy the nature of these diving excursions flavored with sugar cane. Reserve this great and exclusive tour, which is the only one of its kind in Cuba.
-The package lasts 8 days and 7 nights for 4 persons.
This package included a total of 9 dives. The first one at the Club Habana International Diving Center in Havana, 4 at Playa Larga in Matanzas Province and the last 4 in the exclusive place of Cayo Guillermo in Ciego de Avila Province.
In addition you will get all the assistance and guide of the Diving Instructors in Club Habana; Playa Larga and Cayo Guillermo, certified by the SSI Scuba School International didactics.
The rate also include the private airport transfer pick up and drop off out, 7 days rental of Camper Fiat Ducato Rimor for 4 persons; 1 night at the Hotel Palco with an international breakfast buffet, as well as one lunch at Club Habana when you go for the first dives.
- Welcome at the José Martí International Airport by the agency staff.
- Transfer to Hotel Palco
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation
- Free night – no itinerary
- Breakfast at the hotel included
- Transfer to pick up the Campervan
- Information about the program by the staff agency.
- Departure to Club Habana – A day at the beach and diving. This is a recreation and leisure center in Havana.
- Meeting with the staff of the International Club Diving Center to verify the underwater equipments
- One dive.There also are other options for your enjoyment, private beach, tennis court, gym, swimming pools, etc. The lunch at the Club is included too.
- In the afternoon – no itinerary but we recommend to make a Havana city tour. The Campervan can be parked in parking lot of the Marina Hemingway or the Bello Caribe Hotel
3rd day transfer Havana to Playa Larga. This takes about 2 hours – 175 km away. Playa Larga is located north of Bay of Pigs. This nature destination is constituted by its geographical location and potentialities as a nature tourism center, since it is located within the second tourist destination of the province of Matanzas and is located in the famous Nature Park the Zapata swamp “Ciénaga de Zapata”, the largest protected swamp of Cuba. It also is considering as one of the most extensive and best preserved nature of the Caribbean.
- Meeting with the Instructor of the International Long Beach Diving Center
- Organization of a program 4 dives at the main dive sites during your stay in the area.
- Optional: Visit to Beach Girón, Guamá and Crocodile farm
- Parking area for the campervan: at Villa Playa Larga
The spectacular Cayo Guillermo is part of Jardines del Rey Archipelago located north of Morón municipality on the northeast coast of Cuba. This small island called key “cayo” has the highest dunes of the Caribbean with 15 meters heigh. A great diversity marine species are found in this archipelago and has one of the most spectacular beaches of the world. The whole region is characterized by its fine white sand, warm turquoise waters and a large number of marine species, as well as its beautiful and colorful corals.This region inspired Hemingway to write The Old Man and the Sea. The Media Luna is a small key close to Cayo Guillermo that can be seen from Playa Pilar and it’s the perfect place to dive and to practice snorkeling. You will enjoy more than 120 species of fish, a sunken ship and more surprises.
- Meeting with the Instructor of the Cayo Guillermo International Diving Center for the organization of the 4 dives during his stay in Cayo Guillermo.
- Parking area for the campervan in Cayo Coco 30 km from the Diving Center (Hotel Colonial) with the possibility to stay at the Marina of Cayo Guillermo
- Return to Havana and drop off the campervan. The transfer takes about 7 hours 30 minutes – 597 km away
- After that you will be transferred to the airport
- End of the services
*The rate does not include: neither International flights, Tourist Visa nor Health insurances.