Cathedral of Havana “Catedral de la Virgen María de la Concepción Inmaculada de La Habana”. It is a Catholic temple located in the heart of Old Havana, in the oldest part of the city, declared by UNESCO in 1982 World Heritage and is under the invocation of the Virgin Mary of the Immaculate Conception. It is the Cathedral of the Archdiocese of Havana.
The baroque-style cathedral is considered of the Tuscan current, by its two lateral bell tower, its temple forms a rectangle of 34 x 36 m, which has three naves and eight lateral chapels, divided by thick pillars.
The floor is made of black and white marble. The sculptures and works of gold work of the altar as well as the main altar were in charge of the Italian Bianchini, they were executed in Rome in 1820 under the direction of the famous Spanish sculptor Antonio Solá.