- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mail (Opens in new window)
The magical place Soroa is located in the limits of the mountainous elevations of the Sierra del Rosario, about 70 kilometers west of Pinar del Río, belonging to the Cordillera de Guaniguanico, Candelaria municipality in the province of Artemisa, in the small valley that forms the Rio Manantiales, main tributary of the Bayate.The crystal clear water of the racetracks has a rainbow in the morning hours, which is based on the designation “Rainbow of Cuba” for Soroas cases. As in the whole province there is a subtropical variety in flora and fauna. About 20,000 plants
El Mirador es una elevación, a 250 metros sobre el nivel del mar, es un balcón por excelencia desde el que se obtiene una de las mejores vistas de las Sierra del Rosario y de los Órganos.
This peculiar garden consisted only of orchids. Over the years the garden was growing and specializing in orchids, today it houses in its 35 000 square meters, more than 20’000 specimens of 700 species of this coveted flower,, being the biggest orchid of the country and one of the most important worldwide.
Visitors from all over the world come and enjoy this wonderful place to admire and enjoy the beautiful work that nature created in this abrupt place, surrounded by mountains and rivers.
Recommended accommodation to stay in Soroa “Hostal Colonial”